Sights worth seeing in South Tyrol!
Explore the varied land of South Tyrol and enjoy journeys of discovery - you'll be fascinated!
Here are a few suggestions (just a small selection of the many sights):
- Maria Weissenstein pilgrimage site (just 2 km away)
- Bletterbachschlucht Gorget, South Tyrol's canyon (approx. 5 km)
- Latemarium, a Kingdom of emotions (approx. 10 km)
- Planetarium Alto Adige, L’intero Universo a San Valentino in Campo (approx. 15 km)
- Osservatorio Max Valier Osservatorio , a San Valentino in Campo approx. 15 km)
- South Tyrol Museum of Archaeology with Ötzi the Ice Man (approx. 25 km)
- MMM Firmian (Messner Mountain Museum) at Sigmundskron Castle (approx. 25 km)
- The Gardens of Trauttmansdorff Castle in Merano (approx. 50 km)
- The old town of Bolzano, Lake Kalterer, the castles of Eppan, the Earth Pyramids on the Ritten, and much more.